Media Credential Application Form
The Chesapeake Bayhawks online credential application service is for members of the accredited media. The application will be setup for game by game credential requests and full-season credentials. All requests for credentials must be received at least 3 days before the game date.
CREDENTIAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
· If you are not granted a full-season credential, your media outlet may be considered on a game-by-game basis. The
reserve the right to deny any media outlet season credentials if it does not meet our credential criteria.
reserve the right to revoke credentials of anyone who fails to comply with the waiver on the back of the credentials, or who abuses the credential, or who does not meet our credential criteria.
reserve the right to conduct a background check and contact current employer for verification.
· You will be contacted by email (the email address you supply on the application) that we have received your application.
· If a credential is not picked up and/or used on game day, future credential requests may not be granted.
The Chesapeake Bayhawks decision to issue credentials to a media outlet for the purposes of covering a Chesapeake Bayhawks home game is determined by a variety of factors. They include the following:
· Intention/ability to cover every
home game, including the preseason
· Distribution of publication: free, subscription, sale on newsstands, etc.
· Radio or TV station program format and size of audience
WILL CALL/CREDENTIAL PICK-UP
Media and Photographers must pick up their credentials in person at Will Call on game day. Media Will Call opens 4 hours before face-off.
When picking up a credential you MUST:
· Wait in line at Will Call
· Show a CURRENT government issued I.D.
· Allow bags to be inspected
· Be subjected to a brief pat down
· Have your credential visible at all times
Non-compliance with any of these security measures will result in the revocation of the Chesapeake Bayhawks credential.
GAME DAY: LOCKER ROOM ACCESS
ONLY the All-Access Media Pass allows access to the Chesapeake Bayhawks locker room with presence of a Chesapeake Bayhawks Front Office Staff member. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violating any of these policies will result in revocation of all credential privileges for that game and/or the future.
* indicates required
If Single Game, please select which game
Please Read the Information posted above: