Fans! We are offering a 15% discount on season tickets if you show us your Bayhawks spirit during Halloween! It's simple - just snap a picture of your awesome creativity and show it to us in any of the below ways. Once we get the photo, we will send you a personalized discount code that you can use online or over the phone. Don't wait - the discount will only be valid until November 8th!
- upload to facebook and tag us using @bayhawkslacrosse
- tweet it to us @thebayhawks using #HawksHalloween
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
IT'S PUMPKIN CARVING TIME!
This Halloween, show your support for your favorite team with Bayhawks pumpkin stencils.
These pumpkin carving templates are FREE to download now!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the stencil .pdf files.
CARVING YOUR PUMPKIN
** Kids: Make sure a parent or adult is helping you with this activity! **
Tools:To carve your pumpkin, you can use a pumpkin carving kit from your local grocery store or you can use the following common household tools:
- Serrated knife
- Pin or nail
- Paring knife
Carving Your Pumpkin:After you have removed the seeds from your pumpkin, follow these three easy steps:
- Tape the stencil to your pumpkin.
- Using a nail, needle or toothpick, punch holes following the lines of the stencil. Remove the stencil when finished.
- Have you parents help you cut along the dotted lines you have made with the pin, nail or toothpick.